allows you to monitor any number of items available in Envato's sites, create a graph history timeline and get hourly/daily reports related to their performance.
This service is designed to help you get started with EnvaTrack in an environment fit for it.
By ordering this services, we will do the following for you:
1. Setup your new unmanaged VPS from scratch and optimise it for EnvaTrack usage specifically.
2. Install the web server - NGINX
3. Install PHP together with most used PHP extensions - We will use PHP >= 7.2
4. Install a database server - We will use either MySQL or MariaDB
5. Install all the addons you have selected
6. Install EnvaTrack in the new VPS and do basic configuration (i.e: add cron jobs and enable clean urls)
Once we complete the service for you, we will provide you all the info you need and you can just start using EnvaTrack in your new VPS.
The service is offered as described above, no custom or additional work will be accepted.
We only offer this service for new and empty VPS's. We will remove and add packages in that VPS in order to offer you the service.
We do not offer this service for shared hosting, or existing servers where you have running apps.
Make sure you read the requirements carefuly before ordering the service.