We invite you to read this information carefully, as this is the basis of your relationship with ONETWIST SOFTWARE.
By creating a user account you agree to these contractual provisions.
Creating an account is the beginning of the business relationship established between you and ONETWIST SOFTWARE, which will last until you delete your user account. ONETWIST SOFTWARE reserves the right to verify the validity of your account at any time, using its own procedures, without affecting your activity in any way.
By creating an account, you assume responsibility for the following statements:
• You are a person who has reached the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction of which you are a citizen;
• You consent to these rules of usage;
• The data that you have provided is real and complete;
The use of the ONETWIST SOFTWARE services implies that the above statements apply to you in full and you warrant that you will not use the this platform in any way that would violate applicable laws and/or other applicable regulations.
Please keep the user data that you have used when creating your account in a secure place. ONETWIST SOFTWARE will not disclose it to any third party, in any form.
Should you suspect suspicious activity or unauthorised access to your account, please notify us immediately.
By buying one of the services offered by ONETWIST SOFTWARE via this platform, you understand that:
• You have to carefully read and understand the description and requirements for each service we provide.
• If you have doubts related to our services, you will contact us before ordering a service.
• We will add and remove software in the VPS you provide to us in order to complete the service you have requested.
• We do our best to complete your service request as soon as possible, but sometimes completing a service request might take up to 30 days.
• Once we complete a service request for you, we cannot issue any refund for your order for that service.
• We do our best to keep the information you provide to us safe. We also advise you to take your own minimum security measures.
If you have any questions and need answers, please use the "Contact us" section of the website to reach out for clarifications.